Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My New Blog

I have another blog that I started to show my cross-stitch accomplishments (or lack thereof), but in reading more and more blogs and seeing all the great ones out there I felt the need to start another one. This one will be for the things that I don't want to share with the wonderful stitch sisters that I have. This one will be more for my "other life." The life I have when I'm not stitching. I don't want to offend the great people on my other blog but I want to have a blog that shares who I am.
In doing so I guess I need to clarify to myself just exactly who I am. I am a deeply religious person. One who knows that our Heavenly Father listens and answers prayers. One who knows that I go to Church for a reason. One who knows that Jesus gave His life for us.
I don't have many followers as of yet on my other blog and probably won't have very many on this one but I felt strongly that I needed to do this. So join me on my journey through my crazy life as a mother of 6.

Thanks,

Elena

4 comments:

  1. HI Elena,
    I'm so excited to be here! Let's get this party started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momza thanks for coming aboard, you are one of the biggest reasons I started this blog. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and putting me on your blog list. It's GREAT to "meet" you.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I had no idea! I hope you enjoy it! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete