Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Love Loud Boys!!

Today's lesson was on the talk given by Elder Choi entitled "I Love Loud Boys. The question on the board was "Who loved you when you were inactive, shy, quiet? I immediately thought of a much beloved sister who I know never realized that she touched my life in quite such a way. She was a person of my youth, a leader and an example! So this is for Sis. Nora B. Stephens, thank you for the love that you showed me. The example of kindness. Thank you for the blessing that you were in my life!!

Elena

2 comments:

  1. I have a list of people who've helped me on my way...this is a really nice idea, Elena.
    I hope she sees this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of shouting out to people who've been kind to us. It will be even more fun if she becomes aware of it. I hope she does!

    =)

    ReplyDelete