Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving!

It's been way too long since I've posted anything but I decided it was way past time. I wanted to write a few things that I'm thankful for. This is going to be in no particular order and I really hope that I don't forget anything!

First of all I'm grateful for my Father in Heaven and all the blessings He gives me daily! I never remember to thank Him enough! Without my Heavenly Father all the other things that I'm thankful for would not be worthwhile.
Second, I'm extremely grateful for my dear husband! I'm grateful he puts up with me, and loves me in spite of all my faults. He is one of the best men I know, he leads our family with love and strength and without him I would be lost!
Third I'm grateful for my family all my dear children who love me and I love them as well! We may not always get along but life just wouldn't be worth living without them.
Fourth, I'm grateful for the Gospel and the happiness it brings into my life!

That's it for today! I hope to post more items tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment