Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Gratitude

It is November again and almost a full year since I last posted. Because I feel much more grateful in November I am going to try to post things that I am grateful for every day! Of course it is November 3rd when I am starting this so I will post three things today!

First of all I am grateful to my DH, one of the best men I know in the whole world. He is kind, considerate, compassionate and supportive. He has put up with me in good times and bad (Honestly, I feel that he has put up with the bad much more than the good and much more than he should have had too!). I love him and will always be grateful to him for picking me!!!

Secondly, I am grateful for my children all 6 of them! They are smart, wonderful, and good kids. Thank you for sticking with me Heather, Holly, Chalese, Kirsten, Miranda and Braedon. I will always love you!

Thirdly, I am grateful for my parents. My dad has always been there for us and supported us in all that we have ever wanted to do! My mom has taught us to be loving, upright citizens of the world. I will be ever grateful for them and all that they have taught me.

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment